Martes, Abril 1, 2014

Feeling Blessed! :)

As I mentioned in my previous post in facebook, my husband and I found out through a home pregnancy test that I was pregnant on March 17, 2013. But since I did not experience the usual symptoms of being pregnant, we opted not to share it to others up until we have consulted a doctor and confirmed it with her.
On March 30 (Saturday) and on April 1 (Monday) of 2013, after the holy week, I noticed that I had a slight bleeding. Since it happened during office hours, I consulted our school nurse and she suggested to immediately go to the doctor to personally check the reason why it happened this early. So after work, my husband and I went to the nearest hospital. I had laboratory tests; we confirmed that I was pregnant and everything was normal. The doctor in the Emergency Room scheduled me for an ultrasound the following morning to see if everything was really okay.

So on Tuesday morning April 2, 2013 (exactly one year ago today), I had my first ultrasound and was shocked to find out that I had an existing 7weeks yolk sac without an embryo inside. The doctor asked me to come back on April 9, 2014 (Tuesday) to repeat the ultrasound procedure, to see if the pregnancy will push through or not.

I asked if I can still go to work and the doctor said, if there is no bleeding, I can continue working. If the bleeding continues, I will have to rest for a week or so. Fortunately, the bleeding stopped so I went back to work after lunch that day. I felt really scared and weak inside but we chose not to entertain the negative thoughts I had in mind. We strongly believe in prayer and I know that whatever happen, it is always for our own good. We just prayed that whatever it is that He planned for us, we can be able to wholeheartedly accept and understand it.

On April 9, 2013 (Tuesday), we went back to the hospital for another ultrasound. There, we were able to see a live embryo who is 7weeks and 4 days old with a heartbeat of 159bpm. We really thanked the Lord for this wonderful blessing! He made us so happy. Nothing is really impossible with God.


As of today, my very healthy baby Ava is 4 months and 11 days old. She is a blessing from heaven that we will always treasure for the rest of our lives. J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento